Jet pumps, condensers and liquid ring pumps are combined in order to guarantee low energy consumption. Jet pumps are perfectly suited to conveying large gas flows.
Their construction ensures smooth operation and few problems.
- Suction flow: 6,198 kg/hr (689,337 m³/hr)
- Suction pressure: abs. 8 mbar
- Admission pressure: abs. 1,500 mbar
Principle parts of the plant:
- 2-stage steam jet vacuum pump with surface condenser
- Liquid ring pump with closed operating liquid circulation
- All jet pumps, condensers and liquid ring pumps are designed with split capacity 3 x 33.3%